The Bigsby vibrato tailpiece is a type of vibrato device for electric guitar designed by Paul A. Bigsby. The device allows musicians to bend the pitch of notes or entire chords with their pick hand for various effects.
- Model Name: B-6
- Series: Original Kalamazoo Line
- Manufacturing Method: Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate weight: 311 grams/11 oz.
- Overall Length: 9 1/4”/235 mm
- Overall Width: 3 5/8”/ 92.1 mm
- Arm adjusts with 1/8” Allen wrench and 5/16” socket wrench
*Designed for use on large hollow body guitars
*Reproduction Blueprint – Click for Detail