The B5, sometimes referred as the Bigsby “horseshoe” is designed for flat top solid body guitars. Attaching via four screws to a guitar’s top, the B5 is extremely versatile. B5s are common on many styles of guitars including SGs, Les Paul Jrs, Telecasters, and Rickenbacker 325s.
- Model Name: B-5
- Series: Original Kalamazoo Line
- Manufacturing Method: Cast
- Manufacturing Material: Aluminum
- Approximate Weight: 287 Grams/10.1 oz.
- Overall Length: 4 3/4”/120.65mm
- Overall Width: 3 3/4”/95.3mm
*Designed for use on flat top electric guitars
*Reproduction B5 Blueprint – Click for Detail